- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently recruiting ofr a major international organisation who are also the market leader in their field.
The Group Tax Manager role is an international tax advisory role with an additional element of compliance work. Critical components to the role will also necessitate understanding the make-up of the tax charge in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region, ensuring that the organisation is fully compliant with all the relevant tax legislation in the region as well as undertaking tax planning to ensure that the overall charge for the region is minimised.
Main Duties/areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing commercially responsive advice on international tax issues (including PE, WHT, VAT and employment tax) to operating companies in the region.
- Working with the other members of the Tax team to develop and maintain Transfer Pricing policies that are compliant and consistent.
- Providing tax structuring support on any acquisitions, disposals or new country entities in the region.
- Selecting and working with local advisors on regional tax issues and investigations.
- Preparing, submitting and agreeing all UK corporate tax computations
- Reviewing and agreeing corporate tax computations for the regional operating companies.
- Reviewing and agreeing tax accounting and tax budgeting numbers for operating companies in the region.
- Providing ongoing advice on the group wide inter-company netting system.
- General group wide ad-hoc tax projects.
The ideal candidate will be :
- A qualified tax professional ideally from one of the larger international practice firms.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- A good understanding and experience of UK corporate tax and related tax advice.
- Understanding and appreciation of international tax issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.