Tax Risk Manager
This leading international consultancy with operations in over 50 countries worldwide is currently recruiting for a Tax Risk Manager to join their tax team in London.
This leading international consultancy with operations in over 50 countries worldwide is currently recruiting for a Tax Risk Manager to join their tax team in London. You will be working alongside the Senior Manager to develop and deploy a fully integrated Tax Control Framework to manage tax risk across the whole organisation with a specific, initial emphasis upon indirect and employment tax processes across all tax jurisdictions.
The role will include:
- Joining the Senior Manager in interviewing local and service centre finance colleagues to understand the current compliance requirements and existing control environment
- Working with the Senior Manager to identify the risks and additional controls needed, in consultation with the Tax team and with external advisors if required; and
- Assisting the Senior Manager in the development of the design and implementation of the identified process improvements and in developing a regular, auditable monitoring plan.
- The successful candidate will be based in London and will form an integral part of a world class team of tax professionals from a Big 4 background. They will have exposure to senior stakeholders across all of Finance.
- The role will require travel to gather information and to roll-out the Tax Control Framework across international offices.
The ideal candidate will have a recognised tax or accounting qualification (ACA, ATT, CTA) and experience of working for at least 3 years in an audit, tax or accounting function. They will need to be able to demonstrate practical experience of contributing to projects which identify and document processes, risks and controls either within or outside of tax. They will need a keen attention to detail and the ability to gather information through face to face, video and webex meetings in many different working environments and cultures.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.