Tax Reporting Manager, FTSE Group
- West London
- Sep 03, 2021
- £55k - £60k
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong corporate tax background and could either be looking for their first move into industry or moving from another large corporate.
A leading FTSE listed organisation is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join the team in a role focused on reporting, forecasting and process improvement. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong corporate tax background and could either be looking for their first move into industry or moving from another large corporate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to and preparing the consolidated tax numbers for all reporting cycles
- Ensuring full compliance with SOX controls and ensure all relevant walkthroughs and testing is undertaken on an annual basis
- Preparing reports for and respond to queries from tax and finance management and Group auditors as necessary
- Managing cash tax numbers in line with Detailed Budget and long-range plan
- Ensuring process and reporting systems are robust and reviewed regularly to ensure they reflect best practice.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with a strong accounting and tax technical background. You will have ideally gained exprience working in a tax audit focused role within the Big 4 or within a tax accounting role for another major corporation. In addition you will need to have excellent communication skills, a pro-active approach and the abililty to manage multiple deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.