Tax, Mobility Analytics, Global Workforce - Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Organisations today are faced with an increasingly complex global talent landscape. The workforce is more agile, diversified and on demand, leading organisations to re-evaluate their talent models and how they deploy teams globally.
Organisations today are faced with an increasingly complex global talent landscape. The workforce is more agile, diversified and on demand, leading organisations to re-evaluate their talent models and how they deploy teams globally. An ever-changing geo-political landscape and new tax digital strategies create opportunities for Deloitte to ensure we provide innovative solutions to keep our clients compliant.
Our Global Workforce team is the market leading advisory arm of our Global Employer Services (GES) group which is a ~$1 billion business with a prestigious client portfolio of delivering mobility, reward and compliance services enabled through technology solutions.
We are offering a unique opportunity to join our Analytics & Innovation team. The opportunity provides room for career development and progression. We will provide you with the tools to reach your full potential and beyond, with no barriers and to aspire to be the best in the market.
Deloitte is a market leader in Global Workforce consulting, which is a key and strategic growth area for our business. You’ll work as part of a multi-discipline team of industry, technology and analytics specialists to providing consulting and managed services to our top tier global client base.
Your role will be as a Analytics Specialist within rapidly growing Global Workforce team. The role involves working on delivery of new and existing projects and products, delivering insights to engagement teams, and utilising data to make smarter, better decisions.
You will be based in a Deloitte London office, however travel may be required to work with other teams around the globe.
This is a permanent role with a degree of flexibility. We do encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients.
- Developing, managing and delivering end-to-end analytics services to our multi-national client base.
- Further develop new and existing analytics service offerings based on requirements and business objectives by creatively applying analytics and disruptive technologies
- Oversee and manage multiple work streams on multiple projects to deliver against client objectives and timelines
- Gather and define requirements from business users and clients
- Define and manage the roadmap, vision and strategy for analytics services
- Assist in managing a global delivery team of technical leads, developers and data scientists
- Develop a deep network through Deloitte’s analytics and technology network to leverage wider resources and capability
- Work with stakeholders to manage and prioritise requirements to meet stated needs
- Managing and maintaining project assets ensuring documentation is kept up to date and facilitating effective sharing / communication
- Manage conflicting priorities effectively across project and development teams
- A deep understanding of advanced analytical techniques, predictive models and toolkits - for example Python, R, Alteryx, SSIS, SPSS
- Strong statistics skills including distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience in the coordination of global delivery teams, projects and team management.
- Strong relationship management skills with team members, senior stakeholders and clients.
- Experience in delivery and execution of analytics projects.
- Previous Big 4 or other large technology consulting firm experience.
- Knowledge of Python or R programming languages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL language.
- Highly proficient in excel, data manipulation and review.
You are here: Tax
Our business spans the full range of tax activities and by integrating these specialist areas when forging a team for the client, we can deliver the best advice to that client, wherever in the world they operate. Internally, the tax department is split into three main areas: Business Tax, Indirect Tax and Global Employer Services.
Our consultative approach adds significant value to our clients’ businesses and makes a tangible difference to their profits. As a result, you’ll get to work with a variety of clients, across a wide range of industry sectors, from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals. This variety of work means you’ll gain broad and in-depth knowledge of business. As well as providing coaching in key financial, business, consulting and legal skills, we’ll also give you all the support you need to gain valuable professional qualifications.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
This role will play an integral part in a high performing team that is regarded within the firm as one of the leading and most successful service lines, with a reputation for being proactive, entrepreneurial, successful and fun to work with.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 147585