Leading Investment Manager based in the City are looking to recruit a Tax Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of corporate income tax and indirect tax compliance, and will assist on product taxation matters.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Manage all aspects of corporate income tax and indirect tax compliance for certain companies.
- Preparing tax returns and income tax provisions.
- Researching local country tax matters and coordinating responses to tax audits.
- Prepare income tax returns by gathering and analysing financial accounting information.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly VAT/GST returns.
- Monitor changes in local country tax laws and tax rates.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in either asset management firms or global accounting. You will likely have a tax or accounting qualification (ICAEW, CIOT) and have strong income tax accounting experience. You will be proactive, detailed orientated and have strong analytical skills especially in Excel.