Talent Acquisition Specialist / Internal Recruiter emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the financial sector.
Our internal recruitment team is expanding due to significant business growth. Responsible for the hiring of high calibre consultants, the recruitment team is one of our core teams. You will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment with great career progression on offer.
Talent Acquisition/Internal Recruiter (Recruitment, Technology, Business, Finance, IT, Risk) :
- Are you a Recruitment Specialist that can source, screen and select the top talent within technology and or finance sector through networking, job-boards and social media?
- Are you a Recruiter that writes bespoke and engaging job descriptions / adverts considering factors such as search engine optimisation (SEO)?
- Are you a Recruitment Specialist that manages the process from Recruitment planning, interview, selection and offer stage?
- Do you have experience recruiting within and becoming an expert in Finance and IT
- Do you use network events as a chance to expand your own reputation/network and engage with high tier talent within the Finance and IT industries?
- Are you a Recruitment Specialist that advocates for creative and/or cost effective candidate sourcing, to attract, select and pipeline the best?
You - The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Internal Recruiter (Recruitment, Technology, Finance, IT, Risk):
A Recruitment Consultant (external or internal) within IT, Technology, Finance or Fintech sector
- A Recruitment Specialist with demonstrable track record of success in hiring IT, Technology, and/or Finance professionals on contract and perm.
- A Recruitment Consultant that's a master at running Boolean searches and other LinkedIn tool.
- A Recruitment Specialist at ease with managing stakeholder relationships
What you'll get in return - Partner Manager/Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruitment, Technology, Finance, IT, Risk):
- A commitment to an accelerated career path, dedicated training and leadership
- To work in an established brand with a start-up mentality
- Excellent salary, bonuses, uncapped commission structure and an exceptional benefits package
- Remote working - currently we are only going into the office once a fortnight
- Monthly incentives such as; team nights out and holidays etc…
- Quarterly Lunch Clubs, employee of the Q awards
Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Internal Recruiter (Recruitment, Technology, Business, Finance, IT, Risk)
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you understand that your data will be processed in line with our Privacy Notice. https://www.emagine.co.uk/privacy-notice.html