We have a clear purpose; to help Britain Recover. We couldn't make this happen without our colleagues. They make the difference, individually and collectively, and through the work they all do across the Group. This role is pivotal to our success, you'll support our business to design and deliver effective, high quality and value focused recruitment
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
We're on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
About the role:
We have a clear purpose; to help Britain Recover. We couldn't make this happen without our colleagues. They make the difference, individually and collectively, and through the work they all do across the Group.
This role is pivotal to our success, you'll support our business to design and deliver effective, high quality and value focused recruitment.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
- You'll give your advice and support to shape proactive hiring approaches ensuring the business has easy access to talent ahead of time.
- You'll build talent acquisition processes that ensure consistency, fairness, and a great candidate experience and employer brand
- You'll drive sourcing, assessment and recruit candidates for permanent and fixed term contract openings
- You'll be encouraged to develop and implement innovative and efficient recruiting strategies for your business utilising the expertise within the team
What we need from you:
- Proven recruitment experience with a track record of success in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with a range of modern sourcing channels and ability to engage constructively with in demand tech talent - particularly Cloud professional across the GCP, Azure and AWS platforms
- Experience of candidate attraction in external Digital and Technology markets
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience in running the end-to-end recruitment process whilst managing expectations effectively
- Undertaking data analysis, looking at attrition, market trends, business and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the business
- Ability to adapt to varying volumes of workload and pace, handle high vacancy numbers without compromising candidate quality and experience, whilst providing an effective and timely service to our Hiring Managers
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity!
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Salary will be dependant upon experience and location - London - £50130-£65490, Outside London £42399-£55270
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today; we'd love to hear from you!