Talent Acquisition Lead - London
- Competitive Salary
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank Australia
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Lead recruitment activity for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia across the United Kingdom, Malta and the United States. Own Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives, gaining exposure to senior executives within the Bank
- Looking for a role that’s London based?
- Brilliant opportunity to lead recruitment activity across United Kingdom, Malta and the United States
- Own talent projects and initiatives
See yourself in our team
The Talent Acquisition Team for Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) operates across Australia and provides strategic support to our international offices in the United Kingdom, Europe, United States, Asia, and New Zealand. We are responsible for the strategic and operational planning and execution of all recruitment activity, and support business leaders to attract, select and hire the best talent to meet their current and future business needs.
Do work that matters
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to manage end-to-end graduate and experienced hire recruitment activity for IB&M and support functions across the United Kingdom, Malta and the United States. You’ll be able to identify and implement bespoke direct sourcing channels, with a focus on social media and the passive talent market to attract and pipeline talent. You’ll proactively build and maintain talent pools for critical roles, to enable internal career mobility and external talent. Your continuous improvement mindset will see you looking for ways to reduce early turnover and championing market-leading talent programs to minimise risks and costs.
Your ability to collaborate and communicate with senior stakeholders will be imperative to your success. Building strong relationships with the business and anticipating their needs will ensure you achieve the best outcomes. Collaboration with the wider Talent Acquisition and Human Resources community to support key projects and initiatives aligned to our overarching strategy will help set you up as a trusted member of our leadership team.
You’ll also understand how to use data, metrics and external market insights to help you drive and influence decisions. With a wide group of stakeholders some tough conversations are inevitable, so you’ll need to be confident in defining and clarifying business requirements. All the while you’ll have our Values front of mind and provide excellent candidate experiences to enhance Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s reputation, culture and brand.
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- Have professional recruiting experience, within the UK and or US markets (in-house or on-site environment).
- Are experienced managing graduate recruitment campaigns.
- Have an impressive track record of leveraging a variety of sourcing channels strategies to attract diverse talent.
- Know the importance of identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas to innovate throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
- Want to actively coach and up-skill hiring managers in best practice talent acquisition, assessment and selection techniques.
- Understand how to use psychometric assessment methodologies to supporting hiring decisions.
Why you should join our team
We offer a diverse and inclusive workplace and people who join Commonwealth Bank live and breathe our values. We are open to flexible ways of working- it is about ownership of delivery rather than a focus on attendance. With more than 15 million customers in 13 countries worldwide, we’re the largest Australian bank, a place of opportunity, where your skills can take you in unexpected directions and you can achieve great things.