*This is a FTC running until 31st December 2020*
The individual within this team is responsible for managing all down stream flows for and administration for the Securities Financing product for AXA IM Clients and custodians including repo where trade support is delegated to State Street Partner.
• Ability to proactively maintain a high-volume deadline based in the Securities Financing trading environment and successfully meet the challenges of high-risk deadline driven functions
• Corporate Entitlements: Accurately manage all corporate entitlement action/events (voluntary and mandatory), from event capture to event closure (inclusive of reconciliations at a custody level) in a risk-controlled manner.
• Fee Billing Entitlement: Accurately manage all fee billing entitlement process including statement distribution reconciliation collection and payment in a risk-controlled manner.
• Communicate / escalate with trading desk, counterparties and third-party vendors and maintain and improve day to day relationships
• Recordkeeping and maintain internal and external records and reports, daily reconciliations and audit as required
• Report to line management, in a timely fashion and according to the rules specified in the local incident policy / procedure, issues arising from the business activities which (may) impact the company / clients / employees / third parties
• Take appropriate actions to mitigate / help mitigate the risks arising from the business activities placed under your responsibility
• KPI reporting – Internal and external
• Other Trade Administration duties as assigned - Shared responsibility within the team pre and post trade processes for Securities Financing activity. This may include the following but not exclusively; Trade instructions, SSI’s, Call back’s, trade investigations resolving trades issues, using internal and external systems and reporting
• Trade settlement experience within security financing and trade support with an extensive fixed income and equity knowledge base for global markets.
• Corporate Entitlement (mandatory / voluntary) experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player
• Deadline driven
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
• Bloomberg knowledge
• Equilend knowledge
• Knowledge of financial markets
• Regulatory knowledge
• Global One and SWIFT knowledge (extremely beneficial)
• Securities Lending and Repo knowledge