TMT M&A Associate
- GBP90000 - GBP105000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
The role involves engaging in all transaction origination & execution activities.
Our client is a leading global European Investment Bank with an excellent track record with UK and European large-cap TMT transactions across M&A, ECM, & DCM.
In the role you will be responsible for origination and execution activity.The role involves:
- Assisting in all marketing and transaction execution activities
- Preparing financial models and pitch books for marketing and transaction execution purposes
- Modelling cash flows / financial projections to support transactions
- Attend relevant meetings and industry conferences
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a relevant financial/mathematical field
- Excellent academic history
- Exceptional numerical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- European language is a benefit
Opportunity to work for a market leading large cap TMT investment banking team