- Up to £40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
The Technical Customer Services Executive reports directly to the Customer Services Director but is part of the technical support team in Chennai, India as well as the customer services team in London. Primary responsibility is to provide superior technical help and answers to a user’s technical issues through the identification of the problem itself, research on responses and subsequent provision of guidance.
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE
- Acts as main point of contact between the technical support team in Chennai, India and the customer services team in London.
- Independently interacts by phone or email with users around the world.
- Monitors and manages progress of ticket and ensures updates provided according to set SLA.
- Troubleshoot technical challenges faced by users involving different OS, Browsers, 3rd party software’s etc.
- Follows all applicable Best Practice and Workflow procedures.
- Ensures proper documentation for cases handled and technical knowledge base is current and accurate.
- Undertakes regular manual testing of the application.
- Must be fluent in English, written and oral to provide high-level customer support.
- High customer and service orientation skills.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated service orientation with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Good problem-solving skills with focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Serenity in challenging situations.
- Ability to work within a team environment but also a self-starter.
- Ability to multitask in a time-sensitive and deadline driven work environment.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment (including working hours/location).
- Available to travel to our office in Chennai, India.
- Basics of IIS, Web and Windows Services.
- Good knowledge of the operating systems and relevant hard or software
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe and current web-related technologies.
- Basic understanding of browsers, firewall, antivirus and other network related components.