Not your standard algo trading firm, this company prides itself on building robust, fully automated technology to predict and trade on all liquid electronic financial markets.
This is a brand-new, highly impactful role, responsible for managing all day-to-day operational and technical user support, including everything from office IT, AV and hardware to user requests and remote access, to SaaS apps and server hardware. As a team lead, one of your first tasks will be to build a team of enthusiastic support engineers that you will coach and mentor as they troubleshoot problems and implement solutions.
You will also have the chance to improve business efficiency in the way it deals with offering support through better understanding users and automating routine tasks.
The successful Systems Support Lead will most likely come from a senior support lead background, loves solving problems creatively and enjoys being the 'go-to' person. Now is a great time to join as they have significantly grown their infrastructure and are looking to the future. Requirements:
Rewards and Incentives:
- Hands-on experience with technical operational problems
- Solid experience as a Team Lead, including mentoring, hiring and day-to-day management of team members
- Excellent Linux experience
- A curious mindset; keen to understand how things work, how they can be improved, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to interact at all levels of technical ability
- Bonus points for Windows experience
- Competitive pay + bonus scheme + generous benefits
- Huge amount of autonomy and ownership
- Truly collaborative between teams - not siloed like other firms
- Professional development strongly encouraged (funded training, coaching, postgrad study, etc.)
- Incredible, well-equipped office with views across London
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton