We are looking for candidates who are comfortable on a command line and are eager to learn in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities are broad and include hardware and software installation and configuration, remote administration, monitoring, new hardware and software testing, automation and tool development, and performance tuning. We are jacks-of-all-trades who can effectively multitask yet retain a high attention to detail that keeps our systems running as efficiently as possible.
- Manage and optimize large scale distributed compute/HPC clusters
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Operating system installation and upgrading
- Performance testing and tuning
- Scripting to automate repetitive tasks
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, and generally troubleshoot Linux
- Comfortable using Linux/UNIX command line tools
- Shell scripting or Python scripting experience, especially to help automate repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail needed to manage and debug production services
- Strong communication
- Able to context switch to work on several projects at once
- Experience and knowledge of Debian/Ubuntu is a plus
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, either apply directly, or get in touch!