My client is a well established quant hedge fund with extensive history of successfully running quantitative trading strategies for more than a decade, delivering consistent, positive return streams with low volatility. They are looking for an exceptional Researcher in the Systematic Macro space to support the senior PM in London.
Overview of Position:
- Research and implement strategies within the firm's automated trading framework in a dynamic environment.
- Analyze large data sets using advanced statistical methods to identify trading opportunities.
- Work with lead Portfolio Manager to bring Systematic Macro strategy specialization and knowledge to a growing fund to deliver new strategies.
- The opportunity to make an impact on the continued build out of Systematic Macro infrastructure
- The opportunity to deploy capital across FX, EM FX, Rates, Commodities and Equites asset classes.
- 3 + years prior experience on the buy side developing global Systematic Macro strategies with exposure to Equites, FX, EM FX, Commodities and Rates.
- Evidence of a strong background of consistent positive returns with a Sharpe ratio 1.5+
- Knowledge of execution venues, order types and connectivity requirements to support strategies.
- Quantitative background - includes advanced degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics
- Strong programming skills.
- A strong work ethic, highly organized, detail‐oriented, and motivated to drive projects.
- The ability to work reciprocally and in a team environment to get results.