Systematic Advisory Services - Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a global leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. The Firm’s equity Sales & Trading operations provide liquidity, distribute content, and create product solutions to help our clients generate alpha.
The Systematic Advisory Services team is responsible for the marketing, sales and distribution of Morgan Stanley’s quantitative assets (MS research, signals, strategies and related services) to our institutional clients to both pure quantitative and traditional discretionary.
We also assist our clients in understanding the evolving systematic investment landscape, including the integration of quantitative and fundamental techniques into the investment process (Quantamental investing).
- Preparing a daily dashboard showing key client programme performance to aid management of contributors
- Alpha Capture client review management
- Alpha Capture hypothesis testing
Morgan Stanley Quantitative Services:
- Team Coordination - client gaps/cba
- Organisation of Quarterly Quant reviews
- Event coordination - liaising with logistics, creating invitations etc
- Preparing presentations
- Post meeting follow ups
- Document management
Skills required (essential)
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to work in an equity sales and trading front office environment.
- A proactive and innovative approach to client relationships
- A demonstrated ability to work within a team and to establish strong network of relationships
- Degree or overseas equivalent and excellent academics.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Bloomberg
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-JD2