System Developer - Yardi
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 09 Apr 18
System Developer- Yardi
You will be the Global Real Estate Systems Development Specialist responsible for maintaining and developing Aviva Investors' Global Real Estate systems based in London. The ideal candidate should have had exposure to real estate but not essential.
This is a full time permanent role where you will be working closely with the Real Estate teams and executives to identify, analyse, document and develop solutions, interfaces and reporting across Aviva Investors' Real Estate platforms but focussing on Global Real Estate's core Yardi platform.
You will work with a small team of business analysts and offshore support resource to enhance and develop the core Yardi system.
- Work closely with Real Estate teams and executives to fully develop and control key operational, reporting and Yardi modules
- Maintain database systems particularly but not limited to Yardi
- Identify, analyse, and document information and business requirements
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and develop custom reports and interfaces on multiple Real Estate reporting platforms in response to changing business needs
- Keep current the standardised and custom reports
- Collaborate with business leads to continue the ongoing reporting process and help to resolve issues and improve processes
- Technical proficiency in SQL and user interface creation
- Good education, ideally good degree and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience negotiating technical solutions with front office staff, definition and successful delivery
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi report development and report types (scripted, YSL, YSR, SSRS, Custom Analytics) is a preference but not essential.
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager schema, Argus Enterprise and Qlik products
- Exposure to real estate
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.