City Credit Capital is a leading provider of Forex and CFD margin trading services. Based in the City of London, with associate offices in Hong Kong and Latin America, we service a global client base of active investors. City Credit Capital is regulated and authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Purpose of the role:
We are seeking to recruit a System Administrator to assist in the implementation of the IT agenda throughout the firm.
Brief description of duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the continuous operation and running of the IT department and MT4 systems. Duties include:
- Configuring MT4 settings, such as groups, securities, manager rights, etc.
- Producing daily trade and reconciliation reports in relation to trading activity and client positions using MT4 and third-party platforms
- Speaking to clients, as required, to resolve any trading / account issues that may arise
- Follow up transactions and orders with LP’s, Banks and Prime Brokers, as required
- To develop and maintain FX & CFD product and trade execution knowledge
- To have a working knowledge of dealing with Equities (both CASH and CFD), corporate actions and system & IT implementations
- Knowledge of back office allocations and accounts setup for trading Shares, CFDs and FX, and be open to learning about new products
- Handle any quotes issue with the real time server, such as freezing, gaps, filtrations
- Be able to use and support the firm’s CRM systems
- Monitor and manage any issue with the LPs
- Training company employees to use MetaTrader4 and also to advise staff on new updates/upgrades on the system
- To provide informed technical support across a variety of Windows and web Platforms
- Follow-up with aggregators/bridges and other related technologies issues or updates
- Switching between backups server and main server whenever its required
- Creating new symbols and configuring them on MT4 and MT5
- Configuring and installing server side plug-ins.
- Maintenance of the MT4 and MT5 system
- To help manage system risk and help management in mitigating of such risk.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in computing or related subject (desirable)
- Previous experience of an approved FCA Controlled function (advantageous but not a must)
- In- depth knowledge of MetaQuotes software, as well as MT4, MT5 and Web terminals
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the FX, CFD or derivative markets
- Knowledge of back office allocations and accounts setup for trading Shares, CFDs and FX
- Knowledge of cash equities, corporate actions along with relevant back office implementation and procedures
- Knowledge of other securities would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the FIX Protocol
Personal Skills (Essential Behaviours):
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible to working shifts as and when required (early morning, late evening)
- Performance driven, and results oriented with a strong bias for action and outcomes
- Strong problem solver
- Credible independent worker and effective team player