Support and Quality Assurance Associates
- Up to £35k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Itarle AG
- 17 Oct 18
itarle is hiring Support and Quality Assurance (QA) Associates to and test Itarle Algorithmic Trading Services and TCA products
itarle is hiring Support and QA Associates to support our Algorithmic Trading and Transaction Cost Analysis clients who use the itarle platform to execute on global markets.
This is a hybrid role involving both front line support for itarle clients and testing itarle software.
itarle is the industry leading supplier of multi-asset Best Execution Technology to global banks and brokers. The itarle suite makes use of sophisticated modeling techniques to deliver outstanding execution quality for our clients, which include some of the largest institutions in the world.
itarle has been established for over ten years, and is currently experiencing a phase of rapid growth, driven by MiFID II in Europe and increasing global take up of algorithmic trading strategies. In addition, Transaction Cost Analysis (the measurement of execution performance) is now a significant growth area.
- Oversight of the itarle real time systems and processes and expected market behaviour via systems such as Bloomberg.
- Monitoring of client FIX logs and market data fields in a UNIX environment.
- Exception management and subsequent notification to itarle clients of rejections.
- Testing that itarle software works as required, in particular testing trading algorithms on simulated markets and documenting the results to a high standard
- Work as part of a team to ensure the highest level of service for existing clients, and a successful onboarding effort for new clients and products.
- Working knowledge of FIX and/or MiFID is desirable
- Financial services experience preferred though not essential as training will be given on the job.
- Experience working in Linux environments.
- Strong understanding of UNIX commands.
- Professional, driven and focused personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and consistent with an ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers and colleagues
- A team player with a flexible approach