- GBP000 - GBP1 per annum + Market Rate GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
The RTB Manager is expected to work closely with 3rd party service providers, business users and stakeholders to maintain current systems and implement new solutions according to the Control IT strategy.. Strong judgement skills are required, coupled with excellent communications. Management of Change the Bank requirements to ensure that the required RTB principles are known, adhered to and implemented is a key objective within this role.
- Management of the Service Delivery process - including Change Approval Board, Change Request Management, Promotion of changes to production etc.
- Manage of Incident, Problem and Change management to successful conclusion
- Line management of current RTB team.
- Working closely with vendor to raise/track issues and implement fixes in production
- Management and development of the Disaster Recovery process
- Work with other teams to understand impact of change, providing estimates for changes and testing requirements
- Build up support knowledge base of common tasks, internal/external contact lists, technical debt
- Capacity and resource management of production and production investigation environments
- Provide regular updates to business owners on progress and expected resolution of production issues
- Work with business owners to prioritise production defects/issues
- Develop process to allow fast identification of issues and potential resolutions
- Work closely with business owners to understand BAU issues/concerns and put in place mitigating procedures until strategic solution can be developed
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement available at http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement.