- Up to GBP50000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Support Analyst - 1st and 2nd line response/Window/Financiacial/Trading/Clearing Support Analyst - 1st and 2nd line response/Window/Financiacial/Trading/Clearing specialising in providing quality IT service and support to work for a leading financial institution. Are you an aspiring support analyst looking to work for a well-regarded, flat structured, financial institution? Working within a small team the role offers broad exposure to market participants providing significant responsibility to service and solve clients issues.
Company and role overview:
The role is working at a leading derivatives institution based in Central London, in the capacity of a Support Analyst. The role will see you facing off to a variety of clients, providing resolution of queries, taking ownership of projects and to ensure the operational efficiency of the firm IT systems. Working in a small but experienced team this is an excellent opportunity to contribute to their coverage whilst also gaining wider client support experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line diagnosis of incidents and resolve any issues.
- Elevate necessary problems to 3rd line support.
- Own projects form start to finish.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks.
- Ensure IT systems maintain operational performance.
Required technical skills for the role
- Windows 7 Desktop support and configuration experience
- Competent network troubleshooting
- Previous experience of Active Directory domain administration
- Familiar with Windows Server
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office product
- Financial/Trading/Clearing environment experience is desirable
If you are interested in being the go to person for dealing with clients issues for a leading derivatives institution, gaining a broad exposure to a varied client base and being fundamental to the client experience and thus their retention, then apply to this advert and get introduced to the role by having a discussion with one of our consultants.