Supplier Manager Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
Through personal work and through utilising the specialist skills of other areas, to establish, maintain and operate both initial due diligence and ongoing oversight in respect of critical suppliers to FCS in accordance with the corporate Supplier Policy and Guidelines.
· Involvement in supplier management in the collective investments industry, the Unit Trust and/or SICAV industry
· Undertaking analysis of data to identify issues and trends
· Presenting ideas and information to others
· Taking the initiative to solve problems
· knowledge of the collective investment business processes
· An awareness of the regulations and laws applicable to the collective investments industry
· Experience of working with existing suppliers (HSBC, IFDS, JPM) preferred
· Negotiating skills and the ability to influence others
· A strong commercial awareness and a sense of business values.
· Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
· Good numeracy skills
· The ability to present information clearly and credibly to others
· The ability to build both internal and external relationships
· The ability to meet deadlines and objectives whilst working under pressure
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems proactively
· The ability to work quickly while maintaining attention to quality and detail
· Very strong MS Word and Excel skills
Professional Qualification/Education Level:
· Educated to degree level of equivalent (preferred).
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Singapore and Hong Kong.