- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
In this role you will manage supplier relationships and utilise specialist skills from other areas to establish, maintain and operate both initial due diligence on, and ongoing management of, all critical suppliers to Jupiter in accordance with the corporate Supplier Policy and Guidelines.
Establish and maintain relationships with allocated critical suppliers, being those suppliers where failure to properly provide a product or service would immediately and materially impact clients or the continuing operations, reputation or profitability of Jupiter and/or a fund managed by Jupiter.
For each allocated supplier, as part of selection / appointment, contribute to the formal and documented ongoing due diligence process covering, but not limited to:
- Contractual agreement reviews
- Commercial reviews
- Maintenance of Service Level Agreements
- Operational risk assessment
- Implementation/maintenance of oversight programme
In accordance with the agreed Supplier Policy and Guidelines, for each prospective critical supplier, as part of selection / appointment, ensure that the supplier is the subject of a formal and documented initial due diligence process that includes an appropriate range of technical, commercial and service assessments.
Conduct ongoing due diligence over and management of each critical supplier, building and maintaining strong working relationships both with the supplier and with all relevant internal Jupiter teams.
- Strong experience of the collective investments industry;
- Strong experience of the management of suppliers and of commercial and technical negotiations;
- Knowledge of the UK and EU regulatory landscape;
- Good understanding of risk management in relation to outsourced services
- Good numeracy / fee modelling skills
- Flexible and team oriented;
- Strong analytical and decision making skills;
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Experienced in developing constructive internal and external relationships;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proactive, self-motivated with a creative and practical approach to problem solving