SuccessFactors, Senior Manager, London
A career in our Human Resources Technology practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps organisations with the successful implementation of clear and transparent information systems, platforms and decision making tools that help management align their people with the business strategy. In joining, you'll assist organisations with the evaluation and selection of HR systems to be incorporated into their HR technology plan and to provide the right foundational solutions for success. Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone to join a team in the fast growing HR Software as a Service market. If you join PwC you'll be part of one of the world's leading companies, a global network of firms which has more than 161,000 people in 154 countries, with over 2900 UK Tax specialists and a 1000 Human Resource Service (HRS) experts.
We advise clients on a range of strategic HR issues, including organisation design, HR implications of business transformation, HR function effectiveness, performance management, workforce planning, talent management and employee relations. So as a key member of the Human Resource Management (HRM) team you'll be working with colleagues across the full range of PwC services, presenting the opportunity to develop and grow new skills.
Our HR SaaS Managers help with organising and defining the implementation strategies to improve the effectiveness of technology across the entire HR function and you'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of related consulting projects, as well as receiving any required training to further develop your capability. Expectations
- Use Enterprise integration/application tools to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and deploy integrations/applications
- Ability to lead a team from a technical perspective and enable effective communication between the team and the stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting complex integration issues
- Has deep understanding of the SuccessFactors products to aid in workshops and architect solutions.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong experience on SAP Cloud Platform Integration and Dell Boomi
- Strong implementation experience with at least two large SAP SuccessFactors implementations
- Excellent design and development skills using SAP Cloud Platform Integration and Dell Boomi
- Excellent SAP/SuccessFactors API (ODATA & SOAP) knowledge
- Good knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors standard integrations
- Strong understanding of HR and Payroll integration needs
- Good understanding of architecture, functionality, integration API and configurations.
- Proven ability to gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions.
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them. The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity