Structured Products Lawyer
- £300 - £400 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
An investment bank in the City of London is seeking a Structured Products Lawyer to join their global markets team on a contractual basis.
An investment bank in the City of London is seeking a Structured Products Lawyer to come on board on a contractual basis.
This lawyer will be providing legal advice on the creation and development of financial products to the Global Markets business line. They will be responsible for transaction management of structured products issuance's and referencing underlyings across the asset class spectrum.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Create, maintain and ensure consistency of issuance documentation
- Conduct feasibility studies for structured and products
- Negotiate and draft legal documentation related to structured financial products
- Template drafting for structured products issuances
- Advise on pre-litigation matters
Key skills required:
- Investment banking background
- Structured Products knowledge
- Experience in documenting structured products issuances
- Experience working on issuance programs