U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services is looking to add a highly talented and passionate individual to its rapidly-growing Structured Finance team. This position requires someone who is adaptable, strategic and curious. The individual who fills this role will be responsible for collaborating with business partners and leaders at varying levels throughout the organization and externally. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help demonstrate long-term potential to grow their career within SF Investor Reporting and Analytics team
U.S. Bank's European Corporate Trust business is looking to add a highly talented and passionate individual to its rapidly-growing Structured Finance (SF) team. This position requires someone who is adaptable, strategic and curious. The individual who fills this role will be responsible for collaborating with business partners and leaders at varying levels throughout the organization and externally. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help demonstrate long-term potential to grow their career within SF Investor Reporting and Analytics team.
- Responsible for all reporting and cash management activities for structured finance transactions (ABS, CMBS, RMBS & Repacks)
- Work alongside Relationship Managers by reviewing drafts of new deal transaction documents, and providing comments where appropriate
- Interpret transaction documents to decipher complex cash movements and account structures
- Build deal cashflow models for all asset classes and work closely on deal models to stress test any new deal models
- Review Investor Reports generated by deal Analysts and provide feedback through effective mentoring
- Calculation and reporting activities for structured finance transactions, including the calculation of waterfall payments, monitoring trigger events, and credit enhancements, producing periodic investor reports and fielding investor queries Uses transaction documents, along with internal control mechanisms, to calculate and direct cash and asset movements.
- Understand cash movements and work towards reconciling cash on a deal periodically along with the Transaction Manager Interact with external swap providers and liquidity facility providers to confirm cash flows and agree fee and interest payments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with servicers and corporate servicer. Involves frequent interaction with loan servicers, investors, rating agencies, arrangers and issuers
- Own Client Service and act with a sense of urgency.
- Respond/Liaise with Client professionally over emails and phones.
- Frequently attend Client calls and meetings. Review and respond to customer requests and investor queries regarding cash flow reporting.
- Monitor ticklers and complete activities to ensure prompt completion of trustee and agency duties and to mitigate risk
- Get involved in/lead various ad-hoc business projects
- Maintain a current level of industry knowledge and comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable government regulations
- Self-motivated to seek out new technologies and opportunities that contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Successful applicants will exemplify U.S. Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, with 3-5 years related job experience
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic to Intermediate deal modelling proficiency based on extensive understanding of interpreting deal documents
- Effectively manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Consistently channels analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interpret and communicate analytical information tailored to the appropriate audience in a clear and concise manner
- Experience working with cashflow deal modeling and languages
- Mentoring /Team management experience
- Previous role involving Client engagement