FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Structured Finance Analytics / Financial Modeller
Structured Finance Analytics / Financial Modeller My client is one of the largest providers of corporate trust, agency and administration services and have a long-term commitment to corporate trust. As a business they focus on a range of product areas covering CDO/CLO's, ABS, MBS, CMBS, RMBS, Conventional Debt and a Loan Agency offering. This role will specifically focus on ABS, MBS, RMBS and CMBS transactions.
* Build and maintain financial models to support Structured Finance Transactions.
* Program and reverse engineer financial models according to the terms and conditions defined in securitization documents.
* Use excel models to allocate a collateral pool's payments to various bondholders, swap counterparties, and investment managers.
* Stress-test cash flow and collateral performance to gauge impact to portfolios under adverse market conditions.
* Calculate various portfolio statistics, ratios and thresholds for use in hypothetical trading scenarios and periodic reporting.
* Use SQL and other software to manipulate the considerable amount of collateral-related information maintained in the databases.
* Responsible for developing value added partnerships with Relationship Management to assist in client deliverables and evaluating processes and techniques to improve efficiency and delivery.
* Responsible for ongoing transaction deliverables where applicable for Product (e.g. Financial Models, Waterfalls) and Modeling Support.
* Liaise with business partners (Technology, Legal, Compliance, Trustee, Relationship Management and Sales and) to ensure highest client service levels in compliance with Bank standards.
* Provide Innovative client solutions.
* Pro-actively seek out ways to decrease costs and increase revenue.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Some level of expertise in structured finance product suite, if this person had experience within Corporate Trust that would also be hugely beneficial.
* Strong Financial Modeling skills.
* Market awareness.
* Legal documentation review skills.
* Compliance with all policies and procedures at bank-wide and departmental levels.
* Strong decision maker.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Complex analytic transaction skills.
* Strategic thinking Building and maintaining partnerships across organization.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick