U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services is looking to add a highly talented and passionate individual to its rapidly-growing Structured Finance team. This position requires someone who is adaptable, strategic and curious. The individual who fills this role will be responsible for collaborating with business partners and leaders at varying levels throughout the organization and externally. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help demonstrate long-term potential to grow their career within SF Investor Reporting and Analytics team
- Responsible for all reporting and cash management activities for structured finance transactions (ABS, CMBS, RMBS & Repacks). Primary responsibilities involve monthly production of reports for existing deals.
- Interacts with various groups to ensure that deal onboarding and termination procedures are followed, risk management procedures are maintained, and document legal requirements are satisfied
- Calculation and reporting activities for structured finance transactions, including the calculation of waterfall payments, monitoring trigger events, and credit enhancements, producing periodic investor reports and fielding investor queries
- Uses transaction documents, along with internal control mechanisms, to calculate and direct cash and asset movements. Understand cash movements and works towards reconciling cash on the deal periodically along with the Transaction Manager
- Own Client Service and act with a sense of urgency.
- Respond/Liaise with Client professionally over emails and phones.
- Interact with external swap providers and liquidity facility providers to confirm cash flows and agree fee and interest payments Develop and maintain relationships with servicers and corporate servicer
- Monitor ticklers and complete activities to ensure prompt completion of trustee and agency duties and to mitigate risk
- Review and respond to customer requests and investor queries regarding cash flow reporting.
- Maintain a current level of industry knowledge and comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable government regulations
- Self-motivated to seek out new technologies and opportunities that contribute to the overall success of the organization
Successful applicants will exemplify U.S. Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor's degree in related field, with relevant structured finance expertise.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Effectively manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Consistently channels analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interpret and communicate analytical information tailored to the appropriate audience in a clear and concise manner
U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services (“USBGCTS”) is a trading name of Elavon Financial Services DAC (“Elavon”), an indirectly wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp. USBGCTS performs agency services in the name of Elavon and performs trustee and fiduciary services in the name of U.S. Bank Trustees Limited, an English incorporated wholly owned subsidiary of Elavon We offer Trustee and Agency services in the European debt capital markets for over 16 years now and currently act in these same capacities for a diverse and active portfolio.