My client is a leading and well respected Corporate Trust business, with a strong market presence. They are looking to add a talented and passionate individual to join its rapidly-growing Structured Finance team. The team and role covers Cash Management activities, Investor Reporting and Analytics across UK and European ABS, CMBS, RMBS and Repack transactions, so the role is busy and varied.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help demonstrate long-term potential to grow their career within the business. It would suit someone coming from another corporate trust house, a rating agency or who has some technical understanding of the structure of the deals and their cash flows. The person needs to have working knowledge of at least one of the product groups to be successful. The team work with excel daily, so this person needs to have advanced excel, but they will also start to support building of the financial cash-flow models going forward and stress testing of the deals and more 'analytics' type duties, so any VBA or SQL skills would be a huge advantage.
The role can accomodate an analyst or a more senior indidivual and can be adjusted accordingly.
* Responsible for all reporting and cash management activities for structured finance transactions (ABS, CMBS, RMBS & Repacks)
* Work alongside Relationship Managers by reviewing drafts of new deal transaction documents and providing comments where appropriate.
* Interpret transaction documents to decipher complex cash movements and account structures.
* Work closely on deal models to stress test any new deal models and help-built deal models where applicable.
* Review Investor Reports generated by deal Analysts and provide feedback through effective mentoring.
* Calculation and reporting activities for structured finance transactions, including the calculation of waterfall payments, monitoring trigger events, and credit enhancements, producing periodic investor reports and fielding investor queries.
* Uses transaction documents, along with internal control mechanisms, to calculate and direct cash and asset movements. Understand cash movements and work towards reconciling cash on a deal periodically along with the Transaction Manager.
* Interact with external swap providers and liquidity facility providers to confirm cash flows and agree fee and interest payments. Develop and maintain relationships with servicers and corporate servicer. Involves frequent interaction with loan servicers, investors, rating agencies, arrangers and issuers.
* Own Client Service and act with a sense of urgency.
* Respond/Liaise with Client professionally over emails and phones. Frequently attend Client calls and meetings. Review and respond to customer requests and investor queries regarding cash flow reporting.
* Monitor ticklers and complete activities to ensure prompt completion of trustee and agency duties and to mitigate risk.
* Get involved in/lead various ad-hoc business projects.
* Maintain a current level of industry knowledge and comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable government regulations.
* Self-motivated to seek out new technologies and opportunities that contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in related field, with 2-5 years related job experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft software applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Basic deal modelling proficiency based on extensive understanding of interpreting deal documents.
* Effectively manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.
* Consistently channels analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interpret and communicate analytical information tailored to the appropriate audience in a clear and concise manner.
* Experience working with cashflow deal modeling and languages.
* Previous role involving Client engagement.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: