I am looking to speak with a highly talented and passionate individual to join an International Bank based in the City’s structured finance team.
Responsibilities include –
- Responsible for all reporting and cash management activities for structured finance transactions
- Work alongside Relationship Managers by reviewing drafts of new deal transaction documents
- Interpret transaction documents to decipher complex cash movements and account structures
- Work closely on deal models to stress test any new deal models and help-built deal models where applicable
- Review Investor Reports generated by deal Analysts
- Calculation and reporting activities for structured finance transactions, including the calculation of waterfall payments, monitoring trigger events, and credit enhancements, producing periodic investor reports and fielding investor queries
- Uses transaction documents, along with internal control mechanisms, to calculate and direct cash and asset movements. Understand cash movements and work towards reconciling cash on a deal periodically along with the Transaction Manager
To be successful in the position you will have previous experience in a structured finance role. You must have basic deal modelling proficiency based on extensive understanding of interpreting deal documents. In return they are offering a salary between £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits and bonus.