My client's Structured Credit Trading desk operates a global business in structured finance, secured financing, exotic note issuances, and secondary trading. In the past years, they have analyzed and transacted a vast spectrum of product, including corporate and sovereign debt, project financing, private loans, credit-linked notes and repacks. There are plenty of new areas to explore in this world and the Strats team is highly valued by the business.
As a SCT Strat, you will be playing a central role in trade structuring, pricing, execution and risk management for the Structured Credit Trading desk.
You'll use your skills and knowledge into making a tangible impact on the firm's bottom line, gain familiarity with a wide range of asset classes & risk factors despite sitting in a single business and provide an invaluable and unusual opportunity to build a deep foundation of product knowledge.
- Developing pricing and risk analytics and tools for Structured Credit Trading businesses.
- Working on exotic notes models and transactions.
- Working on structured credit transactions in the global market, including APAC and EMEA.
- Building and maintaining a complete trading, market making, and risk management platform and supporting the daily functioning of the business.
- Assisting in Firm-wide Strategies initiatives.
- MS, or PhD in math, physics, computer science or engineering.
- Knowledge of interest rates, FX, credit market and products, as well as capital and risk management preferred.
- Experience in a front office Strats or similar role.
- Ability to create robust code for critical systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high caliber environment and to deliver results quickly.
- Good work ethic and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences.