This is a fantastic role within a boutique firm specialising in advising top-tier clients within the Capital Markets space on a host of varied strategic projects. This opportunity provides great progression opportunities and exposure to c-suite Investment Banking management. Packages start from £45,000 - £80,000 on the base depending on experience.
Our client is a high growth capital markets strategy house and a leading provider of data analytics, globally. Their client list includes major Corporate and Investment Banks wherein they offer competitor, client, risk and country analytics that enable their clients to form strategy and opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the client stakeholder group, managing and running day to day interaction
- Managing, analysing and interpreting analytics and be able to present the output intelligently and with insight to the client(s)
- Setting project metrics, identifying means of intelligence gathering as well as the preparation and presentation of the results of the analysis to the client's senior management
- Develop the assigned client’s understanding of their performance against the competitor/client/country landscape, organisation structures, strengths and weaknesses, strategic direction across CIB businesses
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2.1 or above from a leading University
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets, Investment Banking and/or CIB
- Excellent qualitative skills and the ability to prepare well-edited, well-presented reports and market commentary
- Demonstration of a genuine interest in the market, high intellect as well as an eagerness to continue to learn and develop product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join an incredibly bright team, gain incredible exposure to senior management within top-tier firms and enhance your skill set across a range of analytical and strategic initiatives.
If this sounds like a good fit please get in touch and send your CV to the email provided.