On behalf of a successful global asset manager, we are searching for a Strategy Analyst to work within a small, high profile team, working directly with Heads of and decision-makers in the firm.
This opportunity will focus on market intelligence and competitor research, multi-year strategic planning, and sales management information.
Main responsibilites include:
- Strategic and competitive intelligence: production of research notes on industry fund trends and competition, regulatory and technological developments, etc. from databases and other sources of market research;
- Strategic planning: in conjunction with the other teams of the platform, participation in the strategic planning and steering process (strategic plan, budget, action plans, strategic relationship in connection with affiliates, etc.)
- Strategic analysis: contribution to the production of analysis of development opportunities or strategic reviews on existing businesses, in line with the Group's strategic ambitions, including, where applicable, the realization of business plans with the teams concerned (products , finance, marketing)
- Performance monitoring: contribution to the implementation and production of associated monitoring tables (KPIs key performance indicators, tactical and strategic reviews, etc.) in order to develop action plans
With 1 to 4 years of professional experience in financial services, you have foundations in analysis and strategic marketing, as well as in project management.
- This position requires a strong knowledge of asset management, customer segments, asset classes and strategies.
- Expert knowledge of MS 365 office tools (xls, ppt, onenote, teams), SalesForce CRM, Tableau and external databases is required.
- You are rigorous and have a sense of methodology
- You are pro-active, with a curious mind-set
- You have an analytical mind, with the ability to manipulate and synthesize large amounts of data and information
- You speak English fluently, and have writing skills (all assignments must be written in English)
- Your interpersonal skills as well as your listening skills are assets that you want to highlight
- You also have a strong taste for teamwork.