Strategic Team Lead, Client Solutions
The London SCG team is responsible supporting some of our largest strategic accounts including the top bulge bracket Investment Banks and world's largest Asset Management firms by AUM . We typically cover the entire enterprise and work with clients in a true partnership.
As we are growing our business and constantly evolving our product around industry trends and client needs, we are seeking a motivated individual who is interested in working with our quant and analytical clients on existing projects and new implementations. The successful candidate will work with SCG IM clients to effectively onboard, train and optimize quant processes and analytical/technical solutions across FactSet's offerings. This individual will work closely with the Analytics SBU while also utilizing his/her expertise to help upskill the consulting team. The successful candidate will focus on retaining ASV while driving adoption and usage of product to strengthen our analytics footprint.
This is a hybrid role, with the successful candidate taking on both direct client account management responsibilities as well as working on our analytical and quant solutions across the SCG book. The right person would help to drive the adoption and usage of the needed data sets and products across the SCG user base - leveraging their product expertise and knowledge to train clients across SCG and internal stakeholders, and drive analytics initiatives across the team. Additionally, strong partnerships across the GSCS Department with our sales counterparts is critical to achieving success and close collaboration will be a key. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Own and manage key client relationships
- Create and execute a plan to increase usage and retain ASV, driving KPI performance across the team.
- Develop relationships with key client contacts and ensure their needs are met and exceeded
- Manage and delegate (as appropriate) the workload and day to day on your book of accounts
- Identify sales opportunities and enhance ASV and product penetration at existing clients
- Motivate, mentor, and provide career guidance for junior team members.
- Act as an SME within the wider EMEA Consulting & Sales departments for our analytical and quant company initiatives.
- Lead client meetings across the SCG user base to help generate product adoption as well as provide feedback to content and product development teams.
- Exceptional performance in a client facing role with a track record of leadership, collaboration and innovation.
- High level of organization, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and competitive nature
- Maintain confidence and composure in high-pressure situations
- Comfort and ability giving direct, constructive feedback
- Ability to position FactSet favorably against competitors
- Proven ability to ask good questions to uncover explicit and implicit needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to run effective meetings internally and with clients
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior level FactSet and client contacts
- CFA candidate/qualification (preferred)
- Experience with SQL, Python or other coding languages