Strategic Relationship Manager
- Depends on profile
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Reporting directly to our SVP of Sales, the SRM will develop long-term relationships with a small subset of clients to ensure increase of revenue generated within the territory, coupled with increase in client satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a small subset of clients and ultimately increase the revenue generated on the territory together with increasing client satisfaction.
eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Strategic Relationship Manager
- Drive revenue growth within the territory by designing and rolling out unique & appropriate strategies for each accounts.
- Identify opportunities for eFront to deliver more value to clients through additional services or technology
- Identify opportunities to extend use of technology
- Build trustworthy relationship with customer to ensure client consumes value as expected in the presales
- Mobilize multiple resources (presales, consulting, support, marketing, and legal) to close deals.
- Be responsible for the achievement of sales quota on the territory and the main KPI to measure performance is Annual Contract Value on the territory net of churn.
- Sell the entire range of company solutions to clients and lead the client account planning cycle and identify opportunities to increase eFront technology footprint with the client.
Other responsibilities of the SRM:
- Drive lead generation activities on the account portfolio
- Detect opportunities to create new modules/offerings/products (joint development)
- Report an accurate pipeline of new business and renewal opportunities
- Execute sales cycle seamlessly and involve executive sponsors when necessary, keep CRM updated and use it as the single source of truth. Report progresses and challenges in a timely fashion to the Head of SRM/Sales
Sales Strategy & relationship management:
- Implement sales strategies leading to high client satisfaction
- Establish strong relationship with the top management of the client
- Be the eFront’s unique point of contact in each client organisation and is recognised as such for his eFront software knowledge, charisma and business acumen
- Build credibility with key stakeholders in the clients organization to identify influencers in decision making process
- Ensure innovation and technology roadmap are well understood by clients
- Articulate eFront competitive advantage and value proposition
Required skills and qualification:
- 5- 10 years of experience in Alternative Investment software business as Sales or Account Manager working with major players of the market
- a minimum of 3 years in working experience in account management or sales position, substantial expertise in CRM
- Demonstrated a great deal of sales experience, possessing an ability to drive sales and having met and even exceeded business targets.
- Ability to drive closing process together with our legal team and to develop close plan
- Broad knowledge and experience in Cloud/Hosting ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
- Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, including SR tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
- Agile and creative to agree account plan strategy with multiple stakeholders internally y ( presales, consultant, development and support) to create a great customer experience
- Fluent English as well as local language mandatory
- Ability to travel 30%+
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!