Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. The team
This is an exciting role and sits within our high performing Introducer Channel. Responsible for managing and growing our onboarded Partners and working closely with the Strategic Partnerships Managers to achieve success from our partners, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high profile team that is responsible for the launch and growth of Funding Circle's embedded lending solution. What will you be doing?
The focus of this role is relationship management / growth of existing partners at group level (Landing Pages, API, Franchise).
- Account and relationship management of all partners at group level including monthly meetings
- Manage launch of new Strategic and non Strategic partners and run launch of Landing Pages including setting success metrics, hosting webinars, creating 90 day plan and reporting
- Supporting Strategic Partnership Managers in moving an onboarded partner towards API / Strategic Relationship
- Collect partner feedback for purpose of product iteration and development
- Working with Strategic Partnership Managers to maximise value of account
- Research and identify companies / opportunities for wider team and work with Strategic Partnership Managers to maximise value of accounts
- Keep on top of industry news, run webinars/workshops for existing partners and create marketing collateral for the wider team
It would be beneficial if you had:
- Experienced in sales (minimum 3 years experience)
- Experienced in relationship management and working to sales targets
- Able to communicate effectively
- Confident creating and executing presentations and able to run a successful meeting with a partner
Why join us?
- Experience in a Finance/FinTech environment
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say "I was there". Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many - including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we'd like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you! It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you. #LI-CS1