Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Sep 08, 2021
Strategic Partnerships Manager - Unique opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Retail/eCommerce - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is looking for a strategic and results-driven Strategic Partnerships professional who is passionate about the way the business can work with technology partners and businesses to build valuable product experiences for people. As a member of this team, you will work closely with their world-class engineering teams, collaborate with a global partnerships organization, and manage with some of the world's most influential companies.
In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing and the Operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our client's partners successful. Responsibilities
- Act as primary point of contact and maintain strong direct relationships with the company's key stakeholders, assuming the role of an internal and external advocate for the product.
- Foster win-win partnerships between the business and Brands by optimising and improving existing experiences to drive higher impact on business metrics.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with portfolio of brands, including proactively resolving of business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact - both country-by-country and globally
- Help drive product and platform strategy by informing strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch new products and partnerships.
- Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with partnerships (preferably in messaging) or directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies having demonstrated leadership experience.
- Experience defining, developing and leading projects.
- Exceptional industry and business knowledge and expertise.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building experience - with the experience developing strong working relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external.
- Experience with Commerce industry (Retail, eCommerce, Fashion, etc.)
- Proven track record of organizational, creative, and strategic-thought leadership
- Experience defining, developing and leading large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.