Strategic Partner Lead, Large Partner Solutions
- Apr 21, 2021
Opportunity to work with a big4 Tech - Strategic Partner Lead, Large Partner Solutions - **competitive rate** **immediate start available**
The UK LPS teams work directly with our largest and most strategic media owner partners to secure premium brand safe inventory for advertising demand (beyond O&O channels). We empower our partners to thrive in a digital future, helping them to shape their business strategies on both the demand and supply sides of the programmatic digital media industry.
Our Partners are the world's largest media owners across publishing, broadcast, entertainment, and commerce, as well as other emerging verticals. We help these large media owners to leverage the best of' products and platforms to continue to grow their businesses. As a Strategic Partner Lead, you will manage and grow the Partner's business and prospect portfolio by encouraging adoption of product suite. We are looking for sharp, analytical minds that can solve complex problems and develop close working relationships with key partners. Our clients' needs are constantly changing, so our products and approach need to change with them, and you will be joining a team that aims to challenge and push boundaries.
Strategic Partner Leads serve as expert consultants and trusted advisors: your expertise of media, digital publishing and Adtech as well as holistic product offering will allow you to identify new opportunities to fuel our Partners digital growth. You will work cross functionally to drive a holistic approach to your Partner's businesses and build strong relationships with C-level representatives to empower partners to manage digital transformation and grow in a digital future.
- Develop and manage Executive relationships (including C-level) with top partners within your business vertical (News, Broadcasting, Commerce) and develop a strong industry presence by representing in relevant industry events.
- Develop a holistic view of how entire product and solutions suite can help tackle your partners' key needs by attaining a strong understanding of the dynamics in your partners' vertical and of your partners' key business and digitisation challenges. Understand the full scope of partners' monetisation strategy including the use of direct and indirect channels and use of competing publisher monetisation solutions.
- Originate and collaborate with other Product Areas (PAs) to structure new cross-functional deal proposals to execute on such initiatives. Lead the creation and management of Joint Business Plans (JBPs) for partners in your portfolio in coordination with all relevant or Alphabet functions [e.g. Cloud, EPS, GA360, LCS]. - Inform our product roadmap by working closely with Product, Engineering, Global Solution Leads and GTM and EPS in pursuit of regionally attuned vertical solutions.
- Originate and structure new deal proposals, contract renewals and new amendments to monetisation partnerships, covering commercial, pricing, legal and operational aspects, acting as single point of contact with corresponding internal support functions (Legal, Finance, Compliance, etc.).
- Be accountable to your partners for their revenue performance by partnering closely with Revenue Solution Managers to a) assess the Optimisation pipeline they develop and execute on, and b) share latest developments of partners' revenue strategy and goals.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.