Meraki Talent is currently working with a leading asset management business to appoint a Strategic Change Consultant - Real Assets in London.
This is a strategic role, and the successful candidate will analyse new mandates that wish to use the businesses’ investment capabilities within real assets, both existing and new.
Each request is very different in size, complexity, and viability. The job of the consultant within this area is to build new capabilities and assess existing abilities within the firm. The role would suit someone who has an extensive asset management background within both change and real assets.
Some of the duties of the Strategic Change Consultant – Real Assets:
- Driving instrument capabilities within the real asset area working with the front office, end customer, and operations.
- Design the capability working document including requirements, features, and end user stories.
- Providing clear direction, leadership, and guidance to all stakeholders and customers.
- Communicating the release of product increments to the business and ensure data alongside any changes to process flows are transitioned successfully into BAU with the appropriate governance.
- Act as a senior change leader interacting with programme managers, product owners within an agile environment
Background of the Strategic Change Consultant – Real Assets:
- Extensive change management experience at a strategic level within asset management
- Be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the real assets investment marketplace