A rapidly expanding, London based FinTech is hiring a Strategic Business Development Manager to lead the expansion of the business into new verticals and geographical markets. The business has increased revenues by over 250% in the last year alone and is looking to build on their impressive success. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, disruptive and focused business that rewards employees. If you want to earn £150,000+ then here is your chance.
The business was established 15 years ago by a serial tech entrepreneur and it quickly established itself as a leader for pay out and receivables with in its chosen sector. In 2018 the business attracted the attention of a high profile industry veteran who saw the potential to take the technology, develop it, and launch it in to different verticals. A new and proven board was appointed, and along with a new sales team, the business saw immediate growth of over 250% in revenues and profitability.
Further to this, the business raised a significant capital investment and is now looking to execute an expansion plan that will see them simultaneously launch new products and services into several new verticals and geographies, including Europe and North America. The business has a great culture with a laid-back but expectant environment that nurtures and trains staff to achieve great success, not mediocrity.
As a Strategic Business Development Manager you will:
- Take ownership of a vertical - travel / media / insurance / freight and establish this vertical, winning new clients.
- Methodically approach the market, identifying all key target clients, work with and direct the lead generating / cold calling team to book appointments for you to close.
- Attend client meetings and converse using consultative techniques to understand their needs and understand how you can help.
- Work with product and pre-sales teams to develop the systems to best fit your clients.
- Work with the marketing team to create a marketing campaign that will attract clients within your chosen field.
- Work alongside the channel sales team to identify and help close partnerships with resellers that can penetrate your market.
- Work with account managers to ensure maximum wallet share is achieved.
- Assist with the development of junior members of the sales team.
- Work with all team members and leadership to better the company and achieve common goals.
Key attributes for the Strategic Business Development Manager:
- Experience closing deals within the payments space is essential but you do not have to have expertise within one of the above verticals.
- The ability to work autonomously with the support of the businesses leadership team.
- Drive and ambition. This business demands success and does not want to achieve mediocrity - if you are willing to work hard they will upskill you and teach you all of their target markets.
- This is a rapidly growing environment where you can have a tangible impact on the success of the business, but you must be willing to roll up your sleeves and have fun along the way.
This is a superb opportunity to join an award winning company in their next phase of growth.
Apply today & do not delay!