Steel Export Administrator
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international steel trading company looking to hire a contracts administrator to join the team in Germany. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for working with the trading desk to draft and review sales and purchase contacts for steel and ferrous material (steel, iron ore, ferrous scrap, carbon/stainless etc.) ahead of execution
- Raise and process invoices and other related trade documentation such as letters of credit, bills of lading etc.
- Work closely with the trading, shipping and operations departments to ensure contracts are issued and finalised correctly
- Stay informed of changes in regulations and standardisations in order to adapt contracts accordingly
- Reports into the Head of Operations
- At least 3 years' experience reviewing and processing trade contracts ready for execution
- Previous experience in the metals industry preferably with a steel trading house or producer
- Experienced handling L/C's, bills of lading etc.
- Excellent understanding of international trading rules and regulations (INCOTERMS etc.)
- Located in Germany (or happy to relocate)