The team are looking to make their book more robust through the application of short-term strategies.
Your role will involve:-
· Trading a portfolio
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
· Alpha Capture
· alternative data for alpha generation
Candidates should come from a quantitative or trading background with a live track record with a traded strategy with consistent monthly returns.
Min 5 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience in FX/ Futures. Ideally gained from working for a leading Systematic/Macro Hedge Fund or Global Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
• MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and portfolio management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
This role is ideal for a PM who wants to focus only on trading and who would prefer to work in a start -up environment.
Please contact Sara Hunter at email@example.com