Sr. Solutions Architect, Media & Entertainment
Sr Solutions Architect, Global Vertical Media & Entertainment
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader for our solutions architecture team who will be responsible for the technology strategy and senior level relationships with global Media & Entertainment enterprise customers.
The Global Accounts Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with sales in the management of accounts with a complex and multi-faceted relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with enterprise customers. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Must be open to 30% travel including international trips
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support AWS Account teams to help formulate a strategy for the adoption of Streaming Media and Enterprise IT within the Media and Entertainment (M&E) vertical.
• Work with existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform.
• Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success.
• Exhibit Thought Leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and Streaming Media solutions that benefit customers. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS re:Invent.
• Act as technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
• Provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to builder considering or already using AWS.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge pertaining to Streaming Media technologies among the AWS solutions architecture community.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and support.
• Be able to develop proof-of-concepts for Streaming Media applications BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ year's design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
• 3+ years' experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
• Understanding and experience of core M&E industry and business concepts
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.