Sr. Payments Products Mgr - UK
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Silicon Valley Bank UK
- 10 Apr 19
Silicon Valley Bank is looking for an experienced Product Manager to be responsible for Payments products delivered by SVB UK Branch
Silicon Valley Bank is looking for an experienced Product Manager to be responsible for Payments products delivered by SVB UK Branch and who will support the definition of API services to clients and authorised third parties within the Transaction Banking Product Strategy. Candidates should be tech savvy, self-starters, driven by an appetite for knowledge and a passion for change.
Candidates should have excellent, translatable knowledge gained from working predominantly in payments sector service i.e. banks, online banking service providers, Fintech companies, payment scheme operators, payment aggregators with Product Management/Development experience. This is a growing institution, the Product portfolio will continue to evolve and expand.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management - EMEA, the successful candidate will be responsible for
• Managing the existing payment product set including Product Reviews, internal and external product collateral, training content
• Annual pricing reviews
• Development and enhancement of Product MI including monthly P&L reporting, conduct dashboard MI, team and customer level monitoring and reporting, supporting across the Cash and Card product suite
• Reviewing payment scheme access working within the overall Transaction Banking Product Strategy
The successful candidate will have accountability for these products end-to-end, including implementation, servicing and operations, working closely with operations and service teams to ensure an outstanding experience and execution for our clients as well as a complete, granular, documented understanding of SVB UK’s payments product suite.
As a Product Manager the candidate is expected to be experienced in:
• Writing of marketing materials
• SME support of Sales colleagues
• Management of the product life cycle including New Product Approvals, Product launch and Rollout, Product Change Process, margin management, pricing reviews, Product Reviews
• Building and writing of business cases
They will have excellent regulatory knowledge, in particular PSD, PSD2, GDPR, wire regulations as well as the SEPA Schemes and SWIFT.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience with the business development of APIs (requirements, commercial proposition, client need).
The Product Management team is relatively new and the candidate will be expected to have an appetite to bring to bear their experience to shape and influence good, efficient Product Governance.