Sr. Audit Manager - Internal Audit
- Competitive + Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Finance
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Global Investment Bank seeks an experience Audit Manager who has proven experience in Capital Markets. They are open to individuals from Big 4 and Auditors from other Investment Banks.
Our client is a Global Investment bank with a proven track record across the US, Europe and Asia. They have a positive internal culture and are populated with driven, ambitious individuals pushing the company forward.
Capital Market Auditing team
Their team has a lean structure and is very well positioned in the wider bank, with strong continous growth which has allowed them to add several individuals to the team over the past 2 years. Their team works broadly across Capital Markets, Wealth Management and Private Equity with ad-hoc exposure to various other segments of the business, if and where required.
- Lead a team of professional auditors and be responsible for all aspects of an audit.
- Co-operate with other audit groups to effectively plan and execute audits.
- Lead by example in promoting teamwork across IAS.
- Coach junior team members.
- Actively contribute to team discussions, openly sharing experiences and ideas to improve audit practices and coverage.
- When acting as an audit lead, oversee and manage internal audits from start to finish. This includes ensuring the audit coverage is adequate for the issuance of an overall opinion on internal controls and risk management practices to senior management; drafting and agreeing audit issues; assessing management action plans; and reviewing working papers.
- When acting as a team member, assess the control design of the assigned audit areas and propose a testing strategy, perform the agreed audit testing and draft audit issues in consultation with the team lead.
- Participate in complex and special audit projects as requested by senior management of the Bank.
·Work with the business to develop and implement continuous assurance processes.
- Maintain effective working relationship with key stakeholders ensuring they get maximum value from our engagement work.
- Effect change by assisting business management to develop appropriate action plans to address identified deficiencies, and ensure these are implemented in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of organizational, regulatory, product, strategic and financial changes and/or trends impacting assigned the business.
- 4+ years' experience in Auditing or financial services, of which 1 years has been focused on Capital Markets.
- 4+ years must have been at the Big 4 or recognised Investment Bank.
- Degree educated, ACA or IIA is preferred.