Specialist Solutions Architect - Customer Experience
DESCRIPTION Location: This role will cover the Global Enterprises market in EMEA and whilst the role is advertized in UK, it can be based in any location with an AWS presence within the EMEA region.
Would you enjoy helping customers enhance their customer experience strategy with some of the most fascinating innovations available today? Are you excited by learning more about cloud technologies and the latest in domains like artificial intelligence, machine learning, real-time data streaming and database analytics? Do you relish the idea of assisting customers build up their skills to architect inventive and reliable solutions?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge around Amazon Connect, our Cloud Contact Center service, which integrates Amazon Lex (a natural language chatbot powered by the same engine as Alexa), Amazon Kinesis (real-time streaming as used in IoT), AWS Lambda (serverless code execution), Amazon DynamoDB (key-value and document databases), Amazon QuickSight (machine learning-powered business intelligence) and a range of other services. Furthermore, you will be able to bring or develop your coding expertise to when you build demonstration capabilities. You will leverage this expertise to guide enterprise customers in UK and Eire and across EMEA.
As a Connect Specialist Solutions Architect, you will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating customer experience workloads by collaborating with customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt the AWS portfolio around Amazon Connect, our cloud contact center service.
Becoming your customers' trusted advisor thanks to your technical expertise in customer experience, you will share recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate key projects at our customers.
Inside AWS, you are an ambassador of our customers. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around customer experience workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases. You will integrate AWS Services, using Python, Node.JS or a similar language, to demo to customers how they can achieve their business outcomes.
Specialist Solutions Architects are thought leaders in AWS technology and industry trends in the customer experience space who create and share best practices through white papers, code samples, workshops, user groups and blog posts.
If you are enthusiastic about enabling AWS customers on the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come and build the future with us.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS You have the following qualifications and competences:
• Background in any of the following: (1) Omnichannel Contact Centers (2) Contact Center Workforce Optimization/Management (3) Coding solutions for Contact Center / Customer Experience.
• Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating - either on premises or in the cloud.
• Experience engaging successfully with internal or external stakeholders.
• Fluent English.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS One or more of the following qualifications are desired but not required:
• In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as WebRTC, SIP, multichannel/omnichannel contact center routing, workforce optimization (WFO) and agent quality management, workforce management, forecasting and scheduling, customer-facing payment solutions, coding in Python, Node.JS, C++ or other.
• Experience working in a customer-facing role, creating technical content or delivering enablement sessions.
• Experience with cloud technologies including relevant industry certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
• Technical degree (Math, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar)