A boutique £2bn private credit investment fund is looking to add a Senior Associate to its expert lending team.
This special situations firm invest in Asset-Backed Securities (ABS), speciality finance and real assets across Western Europe, so in your role reporting directly to the Head of Investments you will be recommending and analysing transaction opportunities to the investment committee.
The fund has an unrivalled track record within this sector, and this really is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Associate to take the next step forward in their buy side career.
- Analysing opportunities predominantly in real estate across Spain and the wider continent
- Conducting due diligence on special situation opportunities and forming strong relationships with the board of target companies
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the industry to unlock new exclusive opportunities
- Assessing asset backed securities for potential investments
- Running the full deal process from origination, to structuring and execution
In order to be considered for the role you will have the following:
- Top tier academia and a track record of being best in class across numerous institutions
- Fluent Spanish speaking and/or another European language in order to build key local relationships
- 3-5 years’ experience within an investment bank working in leveraged finance, Restructuring or M&A
- Buyside experience from a private equity or debt/direct lending fund is preferred
Please note that only the most appropriate candidates will be selected for interview at this exclusive role, so only apply if you feel you match the requirements listed.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com and we will arrange a further discussion if you are deemed suitable.