- Oct 04, 2021
Sourcing Specialist - Fantastic opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Tech Roles - Competitive salary & benefits
The main function of a Sourcing Specialist is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization. Job Responsibilities:
* Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
* Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
* Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
* Prepare and maintain employment records.
* Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
* Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations. Skills:
* Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
* Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
* Knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Education/Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.