Sourcing Analyst, Blue-Chip Global PE Fund, London, UK
Our client invests globally in both large-cap growth opportunities within several sectors, including education, software and media & communications. They have been successful both historically and recently in consolidating different markets through buy-and-build strategies. As a result, they have established a dedicated sourcing team, firstly in the US and now in Europe, which fulfils various functions related to the growth of their portfolio.
You will take steps to understand the funds portfolio companies, source suitable acquisition opportunities and work as required to ensure the growth potential of the portfolio is realised. For an entrepreneurial and naturally out-going corporate finance professional looking for more than spreadsheets, this could be the perfect opportunity. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and source in-organic growth opportunities through market research and networking
- Build a thorough understanding of the funds portfolio companies, their business models, and avenues for growth
- Work closely with the deal team in order to successfully manage acquisition and integration processes
- Form and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders within portfolio and target companies
- Work entrepreneurially within the team on ad-hoc or urgent tasks as required
- Analyst level corporate finance experience.
- Excellent market research skills, including a strong eye for detail
- Confidence in networking and building relationships with both junior and senior professionals
- A team player, able to take on responsibility as required.