Solutions Specialist (Digital)
- Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
This newly created role supports the further development of SEI Wealth Platform's Digital offering, through portal and mobile app.
Key Objectives of the Role:
• Become the client facing subject matter expert for digital solutions to the end customer
• Complete the specification of requirements in feature format to deliver new functionality to the end customer delivery solution.
• Liaise with both internal and external software development teams in the development of end customer applications (mobile app and desktop portal).
• Liaise with internal teams on the implementation and support of your services.
• Support sales opportunities
o Key knowledge on specific areas of SEIs service offering
o Demonstrate SEI’s capabilities (system demo’s)
o Input into proposals to support the implementation of your services (cost, timeframe, functionality)
o RFP Assistance
• Ensure that subject knowledge is kept up to date, industry initiatives and events are followed and competitor offerings are understood.
• Keep documentation up to date
o Sales materials
o Service Guides (Your service bundles)
o Operational and technical process flows
o Help guides
• Act as a liaison with relationship and service management teams and the client on business critical issues.
• To be the second line of defence for technical issues.
• Ensure timely response to customer queries on technical issues and provide effective resolution/facilitation of issues within the established service standards.
• Assisting with prospect due diligence activities and service gap analysis
• Participate in operating model and service design sessions
• Participate in any user acceptance testing of specific configuration and service changes/ enhancements to ensure that these are working as designed to meet client requirements
• Provide training on specific areas of digital products and services
• Participate, as applicable, in Relationship Management meetings with clients in person and over the telephone.
• Travel to meet with clients/prospects and US teams when required.
• Continuously strive to identify and input into process improvements. Provide demonstrations to clients of new services and products
• Will have input to configuration assessments for Service Bundles.
• Keep Current – (market conditions, regulation, SEI products and services, etc.) and maintain ongoing and effective communication and alignment of these with client business practices.
• Any other ad-hoc projects as required.
• Adhere to all relevant FCA requirements and compliance.
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required for the Role:
• Ideally degree educated with experience within financial services (Private Banking, PCIM, Wealth Management, Financial Planning)
• Being able to document requirements in user story format.
• Creation of test cases and execution of testing would be preferable.
• Experience in end customer delivery solutions via the web and mobile
• Experience in representing a service layer comprising of web services & flat file integrations is a benefit
• Knowledge of end customer user experience design
• Familiarity in customer journeys relating to self-service D2C processes
• Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight delivery schedules
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Responsiveness, accountability and adaptability
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
• Supports a healthy team environment
SEI is an equal opportunities employer
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of December 31, 2016, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages or administers $751 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $283 billion in assets under management and $468 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit seic.com.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (“SIEL”) is SEI’s London based European subsidiary and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
About the SEI Wealth Platform
The SEI Wealth Platform (the Platform) is an outsourcing solution for wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. With the Platform, SEI provides wealth management organizations with the infrastructure, operations, and administrative support necessary to capitalize on their strategic objectives in a constantly shifting market. The SEI Wealth Platform supports trading and transactions on 140 stock exchanges in 53 countries and 41 currencies, through the use of straight-through processing and a single operating infrastructure environment.