Solutions Specialist - CRE
Job Description This position is in the Risk & Finance Solutions team within the Sales Division at Moody's Analytics. The role requires subject matter expertise and relevant work experience in Commercial Real Estate.
In particular, the role involves understanding and assessing the CRE market , helping investors and market participants to assess and understand exposure risk. The successful candidate will be expected to grow and manage the sales results by developing and strengthening client relationships as a subject matter expert and matching Moody's enhanced analytics and technologies with those of the client and advising the client on framework design, methodology choices, and implementation.
The role will also require working with the relationship managers, pre-sales, advisory, implementation services, marketing teams and senior management to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans. Additionally, this position will represent the business at industry conferences and through written submissions to internal and outside publications.
- Take a subject matter expert role in growing and managing business development by developing a network of client, partner, regulatory and internal relationships.
- Help to build a deep sales pipeline by working with the relationship managers, product specialists and services teams to promote Moody's Analytics CRE solutions.
- Write proposals that effectively communicate MA's capabilities and that help the client visualize MA's embedded analytics and enhanced technology solutions.
- Advise on how best to incorporate client developed tools/models or 3rd party solutions into a comprehensive framework, utilizing MA's capabilities.
- Work closely with senior management to pinpoint specific growth opportunities and take the lead in owning the execution and results of the plan.
- Provide guidance, mentor-ship and leadership to the sales team, and actively participate in developing, shaping and growing the practice.
- Collaborate with the marketing to team to develop an outreach plan that will include PR, conferences and event appearances, speaking engagements and a publication agenda.
- Represent the business at industry conferences and through written submissions to leading journals, newspapers and trade magazines.
- Identify opportunities, analyze risk/reward trade-offs, screen candidates, build business cases and partake in negotiations .
- Bachelor's degree essential, Post-graduate (e.g. MBA, Master's), or Ph.D. desirable.
- Extensive relevant expertise and industry experience, gained through working at a top-tier consultancy or financial services company or supervisory authority.
- Established track record of successfully developing a network of clients and nurturing deep relationships with risk professionals either as consultant or industry practitioner.
- Experienced with risk and capital regulation as well as IFRS 9 and Stress Testing practices.
- Familiarity with recent advances in credit risk measurement and management a plus.
- Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for products and advisory services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
- Experience in the publishing and delivery of thought leadership demonstrated in research, publications and speaking engagements.
- International experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of finance and credit risk - CFA, CPA, FRM, or PRM certification a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Position requires travel across EMEA which is self-managed and planned in advance.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.